Saturday, September 28, 2013

Wonder share Quiz Creator.

Reflection on Wonder share Quiz Creator.

I have come across many online quizzes but I had never created any on my own. This time in the month of September 2013, I created interactive Flash-based quiz using Wonder share Quiz Creator for my ICT assignment. My quiz titled “Know your Country – Bhutan” is not on any specific class level. It is general knowledge question type about Bhutan which can be class IV and V level.

This ‘Wonder share Quiz Creator’ is a great software to create quiz. From this task, I learned how to create all the nine kinds of questions, and added animated images, flash movies and sounds in my quiz. While designing questions, I faced problem with ‘essay type question’ because like other questions, it did not have particular answer to be written down. I solved this problem by checking online on how to set such questions. Then I was able to solve this problem. Besides that I did not face difficulties in question setting. The other problem I faced was while publishing the quiz. I had no idea about how to publish so I uploaded without publishing. However our tutor gave us direction on how to publish the quiz and also gave another opportunity to upload it.

Likewise, I learned a lot about creating interactive Flash-based quiz using Wonder share Quiz Creator. However it would be a great help if there was free software to create the quiz. The one that we have has already expired. Is there any other alternative to possess quiz creator software which we need not have to buy?

13 comments:

  1. Hello friends,
    Please comment on this reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir,
    As per my little knowledge, i always saw the trial version of any software that we need to purchase. So if you want you can make use of that trial version. Anyways good reflection, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you madam for your valuable suggestion and also for being the first person to comment my blog.

      Delete
  3. Sir, it is great to know that you have not only learned using wondershare quiz creator but also many other valuable things - one thing led to another. That makes you professionally little bit taller than what you were before. Hope you will make use of it in your daily teaching learning task.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sir for appreciating my work.

      Delete
    2. Sir,
      It is really good to go through your journal. We really face trouble in the beginning of any assignments but the product remains fruitful every time in doing those ICT assignments and that's the great part of it.
      Good luck!

      Delete
    3. Thanks madam for sweet remarks. We are kept so busy by ICT but as you said, we learn too.

      Delete
  4. Hello Sir,

    Me too had the same problem in the begging but after many times of practice, I think I could produced a short quiz on social studies.
    Some how or the other we are learning many new skills this year. Thanks to our ICT tutor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sonam,
      i too would like to thank out ICT tutor for all these useful assignments. They are lifelong tools.

      Delete
  5. Sha sir, well reflected journal. Coming to the problem, it is a part and parcel of assignments, so we must accept it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your encouragement and positive thoughts.

      Delete
  6. Interesting reflective Journal! No wonder you are a kind of men who would not leave a stone unturned when it comes to learning. Keep up the same sprit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you madam for encouraging remarks. I also thank you for sharing your valuable knowledge during our discussions through phone.

      Delete